You can uninstall ParetoLogic XoftSpySE Anti-Spyware 7.0 and remove all associated files from your computer except personal preferences and licensing information. This requires that you close all your applications and re-start your computer.
Note: In order to uninstall the application you will need to be logged on to your system as an administrator. See Operating Privileges for more information.
To uninstall the program from Windows® 7 or Windows Vista®:
- Click the Windows Start button and select Control Panel. (For Windows Vista, select Control Panel Home in the left pane.)
- Do one of the following:
- For Windows 7 and Vista Panel view (the default view), in the Programs section, click the Uninstall a program option.
- For Windows 7 Icon view and Vista Classic view, click the Programs and Features option.
- Select XoftSpySE and click the Uninstall button.
- If Windows UAC is enabled, click Continue. Otherwise, skip to the next step.
- Click Yes to confirm that you want to completely remove ParetoLogic XoftSpySE Anti-Spyware 7.0 and all its components.
- Click OK.
To uninstall the program from Windows® XP:
- Open the Add or Remove Programs window by doing one of the following:
- For Windows Classic view, click Start and select Settings | Control Panel. Double-click the Add or Remove Programs option.
- For Windows XP categories view, click Start and select Control Panel. Click the Add or Remove Programs link.
- Select XoftSpySE and click Remove.
- Click Yes in the confirmation dialog that appears.
- If the program is running, click Yes to close it and to continue.
- Ensure that all other programs are closed and data is saved, and click Yes to restart your system.