Data Recovery Pro —
Recover Deleted Files
These days email is so important to our businesses and our lives. With just one click though, an important message can seem to be gone forever! Give yourself some peace of mind with Data Recovery Pro – recover deleted emails and lost files.
This essential software securely scans for and brings deleted email messages back to life, even from Vista Windows Mail. It can even recover deleted email attachments. Data Recovery Pro is so powerful it can also recover partial files due to bad sectors.
As well as email, Data Recovery Pro can recover a wide variety of file types. It has the ability to retrieve missing files from many peripheral storage devices, including your iPod Shuffle, iPod Nano, and iPod Classic. Data Recovery Pro is so sophisticated it can even recover files from freshly formatted or partitioned drives. A completely updated filter technology allows you to easily search for "lost" text, allowing you to find files by searching for just a key word or phrase.
Using ParetoLogic's easy-to-use interface, Data Recovery Pro guides you through the steps of finding files and recovering them. You can preview most files before recovery or even search for text that might be in a lost file. It allows you to sort the list of what is recoverable to easily find what you are looking for.
As with all ParetoLogic software, Data Recovery Pro is backed by the company's excellent customer care and support program. Our staff is here to help you.
Email and file recovery program's features and benefits:
- Can find and retrieve deleted email and deleted email attachments
- Revives files from even freshly formatted or partitioned drives
- Recovers a wide variety of file types, including recycled, compressed and encrypted.
- It has the ability to retrieve missing files from many peripheral storage devices
- Able to recover missing songs from your iPod Shuffle, iPod Nano, and iPod Classic (iPod Touch and the iPhone not currently supported)
- Can save recovered files to a selected destination
- Revives files from your Windows PC
- Search for keywords and phrases in deleted files
- Features a small footprint that doesn't take up much space, but still more than powerful enough to scan quickly and recover your files
ParetoLogic Data Recovery Pro thoroughly scans for files to recover
ParetoLogic Data Recovery Pro can bring your email messages back to life!
Minimum System Requirements:
The following are the minimum levels required. For improved responsiveness we recommend higher system specifications than those presented here:
- 50 MB free hard disk space required for initial installation
- Internet connection
- Microsoft Internet Explorer 6.0 and above
- Operating privileges: logged on as administrator
Operating System Requirements:
- Windows Vista® Operating System 32-bit
- Home Premium, Business, Enterprise, Ultimate
- Service Pack 2
- 1 GB Memory (RAM)
- 1 GHz Processor Speed
- Windows Vista® 32-bit
- Home Basic
- Service Pack 2
- 512 MB Memory (RAM)
- 800 MHz Processor Speed
- Windows® XP Operating System 32-bit
- Service Pack 3
- 256 MB Memory (RAM)
- 300 MHz Processor Speed
- Windows® 2000 Operating System 32-bit
- Service Pack 4
- 256 MB Memory (RAM)
- Pentium III Processor Speed
Email application support includes the following:
- Microsoft Outlook 2003 and 2007
- Microsoft Outlook Express 6
- Windows Mail (Vista Mail)
"If you guys need testimonials let me add my support. I inadvertently deleted an entire wedding job off of a 4 gig memory card. What's worse is I began using that same memory card before I realized it. I was in an utter state of panic. I downloaded your software and it was able to recover about 90% of my work. The remaining unrecoverable was due to that portion of the memory card overwritten by the camera. Bottom line I have digital files that I can work with. I tried one of your competitors and it could not even locate ONE file. Yours located some 14,000 files. Granted most of those were nebulous pieces of digital photos. But the 100 or so that I needed I was able to recover."
Microsoft is a registered trademark of Microsoft Corporation in the United States and/or other countries.