When you receive a file, you want to be able to just double click on it and open it. This doesn't always go as planned. You might have received files with extensions that are strange to you - such as .rar, .wmv or .avi - and not know what to open them with. Or maybe you have a .pdf, .jpg or .ppt file that doesn't open when you double click. When it comes to file type problems, FileCure is the medicine your PC needs. This easy-to-use software helps you open your document and finds the right program for the job. As well, FileCure is a powerful tool for managing which file extensions are associated with certain programs.
- Download link — Try a free scan with FileCure now!
- Backgrounder — Learn more about the frustration problems computer users face with file type issues.
- One sheet/product sheet — Learn more about FileCure with this easy-to-read summary.
- Press Release — Check out the official media release about the launch of FileCure.
- Supported Operating Systems — FileCure is compatible with the latest Windows operating systems.
- Windows® 8 64-bit
- Windows® 8 32-bit
- Windows® 7 64-bit
- Windows® 7 32-bit
- Windows Vista® 32-bit
- Windows® XP 32-bit
Windows and the Windows logo are trademarks of the Microsoft group of companies.
Microsoft is a registered trademark of Microsoft Corporation in the United States and/or other countries.