What would happen to your legal office if critical information was lost or even stolen due to intrusive spyware?
Spyware installs on computers surreptitiously with the intent to gather information about the user without consent. One infected system can easily infect an entire network.
Common Spyware Consequences:
- Sluggish performance and system crashes resulting in lost information
- Annoying pop-up ads
- Hijacked home pages and search engines
While these symptoms result in frustration, lower productivity, and repair costs in the legal office environment, the lesser-known risk of information theft carries a much higher price.
Highly confidential information regarding your company and your clients is at risk for unauthorized disclosure and theft.
Spyware infiltrates a system and is capable of recording and forwarding every keystroke to a third party enabling access to all your confidential information including passwords, file codes, financial information, and confidential client data.
The ParetoLogic SpyWare Awareness Tool is provided as a free service to computer users who are concerned their machines may have been the victim of an unauthorized install of malicious code.
Click the button below to check this computer now...
Could your business afford the cost and liability that may result from dangerous spyware?
- Safeguard your network connections (multiple license discounts available)
- Protect and secure your client and business database
- Increase productivity and profits by protecting against network intrusions and crashes
- Eliminate the possibility of unauthorized disclosure, loss or theft of client information
XoftSpySE provides you with user friendly, reliable spyware protection. Using minimal system resources, XoftSpySE installs easily offering carefree security. Contact the ParetoLogic Sales Team to find out more about how to protect your system, your privacy, and your confidential information.
Microsoft is a registered trademark of Microsoft Corporation in the United States and/or other countries.